No-Man X-Mas Special No-Man X-Mas Special

Great art work and animation. Poor story.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Fair enough. Thanks for watching!

ALARM ALARM

Great,

Amazing 3d animation skills, great story , reminds me so much about myself.

Dog Bone Dog Bone

Voice acting is just hilarious

Seriously man your unrealistic barks are so funny, yeah

Frame by Frame.fla Frame by Frame.fla

Rally Nice!

Fan tu watc, shiort bat entartainig! Keep et ap!

HolyKonni responds:

tank ju!

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

Very nice one

Enjoyed it from beginning to the end. The chrachters were designed a lttle shitty but that's what gave your movie more personality. When she's about to shoot her self the way she cries is just hilarious.

Cyberen in: The Finale Cyberen in: The Finale

PRELODER!

wHY DON'T YA PUT A STANDARD NG PRELOADER SINCE THIS ONE DOESN'T WORK?

cyberen responds:

hey, it works now, so go watch!

To Be Free To Be Free

Yes! That's cool

Like your style, simple but efficient. Experimental and weird - that's what i'm looking for. Keep it up)

falling responds:

That's the kind of comment I'm looking for haha

Thanks :)

Bocollab (Links) Bocollab (Links)

You finally did it man, nice collab!

I watched all the parts and i think that in general it is a good collab however i don't understand why you put part 1 and part 2 on youtube instead of including them in the flash... Anyway i expecially liked some moments - the blue geometric castle was really cool and frame by frame parts were cool too. And i've also seen some moments from compound eye in the 2 part.
Good collab again, keep it up and keep working!

Ludamage responds:

Thanx for appreciating man!!! You are always saving my day )))
Why i've put links on youtube?
BECAUSE MY FLASH DON'T WANT TO APPLY SOUND COMPRESSION:
1)At first, i put all animations with music, but music became slower than animation (especially in the 'STREAM' way)
2)I've put video with music and what i've got? Music become slow of animation again...WTF??? I spend on ths F*kkeng compression 2 foakeng evenings (((
3)And at last - i'ven't no choise to add it on youtube. Youtube was my last chance to save situation.

I just want to say - compression details just foaked me up those 2 days. It was really hard to compleate work without mistakes...

In anyway - thanx dude! You are always in good mood with me )))

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Great like all your stuff!

Your frame by frame style is so awesome, i mean it's quite simple but the colors, the elastic faces and body parts, the animal characters - all these things are just fantastic. Your works remind me some cartoons i've been watching on TV some years ago...

TheBoogley responds:

I take a lot of my inspiration from animations from the 70's especially short sesame street bits :)

Compound eye Compound eye

It's strange, i like strange

Good things - story, music, conception. It's very strange and psychedelic movie this is why i liked it. But you need to work on your art but i have to say i see so much progress in your works! You're getting better movie after movie!
%u041F%u0440%u043E%u0434%u043E%u043B%
u0436%u0430%u0439 %u0442%u0430%u043A %u0438 %u0443 %u0442%u0435%u0431%u044F %u0432%u0441%u0435 %u043F%u043E%u043B%u0443%u0447%u0438%
u0442%u0441%u044F, %u043F%u0440%u043E%u0433%u0440%u0435%
u0441%u0441 %u043F%u0440%u043E%u0441%u0442%u043E %u043D%u0430 %u043B%u0438%u0446%u043E!

Ludamage responds:

Wow! Thanx for the appreciating my work, dude! I glad that you like it but - where did you saw a psychodelic moments? If you mean an eye - it's kinda symbol, abstract object - th same thing - surreal ^_^
Thanx for the constructivly review and for the wishes to me to be a good animator )